Do you want to make a difference? We have opportunities in a variety of areas:
We also have opportunities to donate to our our cause.
“Giving is not just about making a donation. It is about making a difference.” Kathy Calvin
Ways to Volunteer:
1. Memory Activity Class Volunteers: Help with our activity groups.
2. Shelving: We are in need of shelving for our thrift store and for the storage unit.
2. Paper Crafters and Artists: Use our tools to create projects for our dementia activity group. We have a Circuit, embosser, cutters, stamps, etc.
3. Early Stage Memory Loss Class Volunteers: Help with registration and assisting with the cognitive training activities.
4. Support Group Facilitators: Help with existing groups.
5. Event Planning/Special Events: Help create awareness and raise funds to support our programs and services.
6. Grant Committee Volunteers: Meet Thursday afternoons to review grant possibilities and work as a team to prepare grant applications.
7. Office Volunteers: Answer phones, input data, update Facebook and send out emails.
8. Caregiver Call Back Volunteers: will contact our clients and see how they are doing with new information and referrals.
9. Good Morning Sunshine Reassurance Program: Check on individuals by phone who subscribed or have been referred to the service.
If you would like to volunteer please contact:
Janet Labrum: Program Director